Guide: How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xperia Z3 Dual D6633.Full step by step guide to get root access on Sony Xperia Z3 Dual D6633 after installing the TWRP recovery 3.0.2-0.
Finally, there is an unofficial TWRP recovery available for Xperia Z3 Dual D6633.It is not an unofficial TWRP build but it is a working one.This is the based on latest TWRP recovery 3.0.2-0.This TWRP is developed and shared by Muhammad Ashraf over Xda.It is really a great news for Xperia Z3 Dual D6633 users.The user can now install this TWRP recovery using Fastboot commands which is very simple.
But before that user have to unlock the bootloader of Xperia Z3 Dual D6633.After that, they can Install TWRP recovery on Xperia Z3 Dual D6633.After installing TWRP recovery users can also root Xperia Z3 Dual D6633 by simply Flashing the latest SuperSu file using TWRP recovery.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Xperia Z3 Dual while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Setup ADB & Fastboot On your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Enable Developer option, USB Debugging & OEM Unlock On your Android.Guide How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock on Android
- Make sure bootloader of Xperia Z3 Dual is unlocked (Important)
- Open the official Sony bootloader unlock page on your PC ─ link .
- Provide required details and wait
- Then Sony will send you an email with a link attached.Go to that link and Follow the given instruction carefully to unlock your the bootloader
[icon name=”cloud-download” class=”” unprefixed_class=””]DOWNLOADS
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root Xperia Z3 Dual D6633
Install TWRP Recovery On Xperia Z3 Dual D6633:
- First, take a backup of your apps and data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non-rooted users)
- Download the TWRP recovery .img file from the download section and put it inside the Fastboot folder
- Now follow this guide to Install the TWRP recovery On Xperia Z3 Dual [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot On Any Android Device
How to Root Xperia Z3 Dual D6633:
- Download the latest SuperSu file from the download section
- Connect your Xperia Z3 Dual to PC and transfer the SuperSu file to the internal storage and unplug it from the PC
- Now boot the device into recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in TWRP recovery, flash the SuperSu root Zip to Safely Root Xperia Z3 Dual.Guide How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!!Your device should be rooted
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂