You are a ZTE Nubia M2 users and now searching for a working method to Root ZTE Nubia M2 and Install TWRP.We have a great news for you, now you can install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Nubia M2 as TWRP 220.127.116.11 For ZTE Nubia M2 is now available for download. Follow the below detailed guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Nubia M2
ZTE Nubia M2 was launched in March 2017.It has a large 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone has 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card. The ZTE Nubia M2 sports a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 16-megapixel front camera for selfies.The ZTE Nubia M2 runs Android 6.0.1 and houses a 3630mAh non removable battery
There is a special tool available for ZTE Nubia M2 which you can download from the download section below.Using that tool you can easily install TWRP recovery and Once TWRP is installed you can manually root the device by flashing SuperSu or Magisk through TWRP recovery.
Rooting ZTE Nubia M2 gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your ZTE Nubia M2, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device.
Now here we have a full working guide on how to install TWRP Recovery and Root ZTE Nubia M2. While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.If you want to root your device without PC or Laptop using one click root tools, then you can follow our guide linked below
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/root-any-android-without-laptop/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Root Any Android Mobile Without PC or Laptop[/su_button]
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]New Android 8.0 Oreo Related Updated Posts[/su_heading]
- [Download Links Added] Lineage OS 15.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
What is Rooting An Android Device Mean?
Rooting is the process of gaining full admin control of the Android device.You can use the device to its full potential,‘Rooting’ means giving yourself special privilege or “root permissions” on your phone. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device.You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance.You can hibernate any app you want.You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
What Is TWRP Recovery and Some of its benefits?
TWRP is a custom recovery for Android.It is the most popular Android custom recovery.It replaces the stock recovery On Android devices.It comes with many extra features compared to the stock recovery.It needs the bootoader to be unlocked.If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot.Some devices like Xiaomi and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Xiaomi Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Huawei Devices
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Some Of the benefits Of Having TWRP Recovery[/su_heading]
- Users Can Install Custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel via TWRP recovery
- Users can flash system image (.img) file via TWRP recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files
- It is being used to install Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- Users can root by flashing magisk via TWRP recovery
- You can create nandroid backup via TWRP
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash Custom Kernel To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data via TWRP recovery.
[su_heading size=”18″ align=”left” class=”Bold”]Some Popular Posts You May Like[/su_heading]
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- How to remove “App is Running in the Background” notification on Android 8.0 Oreo
- Android 8.0 Oreo Battery Drain Issue: Here’s How To Fix
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your device while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Make sure you have installed USB Drives on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer.Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
→ Full Guide to safely and Install TWRP Recovery
How To Install TWRP Recovery On ZTE Nubia M2 (S-Droid Tool Kit For Nubia M2)
The first method you can Install the TWRP recovery then flash the SuperSu or Magisk to get your device rooted
- Check out the Pre-Requirement Section above (Important)
- Download the toolkit With Require Files. Here
- You can unlock Bootloader of ZTE Nubia M2 using inbuild option.
- Run S-droid toolkit.exe File from twrp/tool Folder. Connect Phone to PC with usb Debugging Enabled.or according to Screen Instructions.
- Follow Screen Instructions, or type 41 and hit Enter to flash twrp
#1 Using SuperSu (Root ZTE Nubia M2)
- Download the latest SuperSu.zip
- Now follow the given guide to Install SuperSu On your device to get root access
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/flash-supersu-using-twrp-recovery-root-any-android-device/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device[/su_button]
#2 Using Magisk (Root ZTE Nubia M2)
- Download the latest Magisk
- Now follow the guide to flash magisk via TWRP to get root access on your device
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/install-magisk-on-android/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How To Install Magisk On Android Device [Universal Systemless Interface for Android][/su_button]
#Switch From SuperSu To Magisk
If you want to move from SuperSu to Magisk to bypass safety net then follow the linked guide below
[su_button url=”https://rootmygalaxy.net/how-to-switch-from-supersu-to-magisk/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#000000″ color=”#ffffff” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” radius=”5″ icon=”icon: external-link-square” icon_color=”#aaf4a7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #010c16″]How to Switch from SuperSU to Magisk and Pass SafetyNet[/su_button]
Note: Images used in this posts are not owned by us and are the properties of respective persons