Many of us already know the benefits of rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab S3. Rooting your device, you can use Xposed Framework to get most out of the Android apps and you can able to customize your Galaxy Tab S3 with custom ROMs. This guide will help you How to safely Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Tab S3 for T820, T825 variants.
Rooting Galaxy Tab S3 Plus gives you additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features. The real performance of an Android smartphone can only be unlocked once it is rooted. Rooting your Galaxy Tab S3, lets the user flash different Custom MODs, ROMs, and such stuff onto the device
Now here we come with a full working guide on How to Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Tab S3. While rooting you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
RootMyGalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 while following this tutorial. Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Steps to Install TWRP and Root Galaxy Tab S3
- Download & install Odin Flash tool on your PC
- Make Sure Samsung USB Drivers are Installed on your PC.(Download Galaxy Tab S3 drivers here)
- Now Follow this guide to Flash TWRP Recovery and Root On Galaxy Tab S3 >
→ Now follow this guide to Flash TWRP On Galaxy Tab S3 and root it >How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
Done!!! Your Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is now rooted.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know if you have any queries in the comment section below.