Guide: Install TWRP & Root T-Mobile Galaxy S5 On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Here we are sharing step by step guide to safely Root & Install TWRP recovery On T-Mobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 Official Firmware.You are here means you have already updated your T-Mobile Galaxy S5 G900T to the latest Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Firmware or yo are planning to upgrade.The Good news is that now T-Mobile galaxy S5 can be rooted on Marshmallow 6.0.1 Firmware.Follow the Steps to Install TWRP recovery On T-Mobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T and root it by flashing the SuperSu root file via TWRP recovery
The great news is that now both TWRP v3.0 and SuperSu root file available for T-Mobile Galaxy S5 running Android 6.0.1 official Marshmallow firmware.First, you have to install the TWRP recovery via Odin Flash tool then you can flash / install the SuperSu root package using TWRP recovery to get root access on T-Mobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T.
DEVICE THAT IS SUPPORTED
- This is only for T-mobile Galaxy S5 On Android 6.0.1 Official Marshmallow Firmware
- Check your model number don’t try this method on different variants
Follow the guide below to Safely Install TWRP & Root T-Mobile Galaxy S5 On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
- Make sure your device has more than 40% battery
- Device Must be running on Marshmallow official firmware
- First download Galaxy USB drivers on your computer, then enable USB debugging on your Galaxy S5 G900T smartphone, go to settings >> developers option. If developer’s option isn’t visible on your galaxy device, simply go about phone under settings and scroll down to build number, then tap build number up to 7 times to make developers option visible.
[icon name=”download” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] DOWNLOADS
Download TWRP for T-Mobile Galaxy S5 SM-G900T
TWRP G900T Tar File [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download
TWRP for G925 Unified [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download
SuperSU Root File [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download
Odin Software [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Odin 3.10
We recommend Odin V3.10.7
[symple_box color=”red” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Warning: rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your T-Mobile Galaxy S5 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk. [/symple_box]
How TO Install TWRP & Root T-Mobile Galaxy S5 On Android Marshmallow 6.0.1
Step By Step Guide
- Read the Pre-requirement section carefully then follow the given steps.
- Download Odin Flash tool from the download section and install it on your computer.Then download the TWRP file and remember the location
- Now follow this guide to Flash TWRP recovery On T-Mobile Galaxy S5 using TWRP [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Devices Using Odin
- Now reboot your device and download the SuperSu file from the download section and transfer it to the internal memory of your T-mobile Galaxy S5
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery
- Follow the guide to Flash SuperSu.zip file using TWRP recovery to get root access on your T-Mobile Galaxy S5 [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How To Flash SuperSU using TWRP Recovery & Root Any Android device
- Done!!! Now reboot your device and enjoy playing rooted phone. 🙂
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.