Download and Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On Nexus 5 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat): As we all know that CyanogenMod is no more they are officially shutting down but the Lineage Os has taken place of the CyanogenMod. so now users will get all the further updates by LineageOS. Here is the good news for Nexus 5 Users/Owners.
Great News for Nexus 5 owners/users as Unofficial Lineage OS14.1 has been released for Nexus 5 with many amazing and different features.The good news is that we have the full firmware file which you can download.Today in this guide you will be able to learn How to Download and Install Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 On Nexus 5.The best part of this update is that this update is based on LineageOS so you can taste all new LineageOS.
This is unofficial LineageOS 14.1 update so you may not get all OTA update but the best part is that you can enjoy LineageOS Features with the help of our guide this method require custom recovery like TWRP or CWM installed on your android device and backup is must because in this process all your data will be lost. Follow this guide to safely Update your Nexus 5 to Unofficial LineageOS 14.1
This unofficial update so it may contain bugs so plan ahead before installing the ROM. (Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Nexus 5)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the Nexus 5
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Download Unofficial LineageOS14.1 For Nexus 5→ Download Link
HOW TO FLASH / INSTALL Unofficial Lineage Os 14.1 On Nexus 5
- Download the LineageOS14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Nexus 5 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Nexus 5 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to flash Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On Nexus 5. Guide How To Install A Custom ROM Via Recovery On Any Android
You May Also Like → How to Enable root access on Lineage Os
Done You Have Successfully Installed Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 on Your Nexus 5 if you have any queries regarding this article then you can ask in the comment section.