In this guide, you will learn How to safely Install Viper4Android on Nexus 6P & 5X. The process is very simple and easy.You just have to download and Flash Viper4Android.zip MOD via TWRP recovery.
Viper4Android is the best MOD for enhancing the audio of android devices.But sometimes it is difficult to install it on nexus devices.But now you can easily Install Viper4Android on Nexus 6P & 5X
This guide is only for rooted Nexus 6P and 5x.By using this Viper4Android sound MOD, you can make your Nexus 6P and 5x sound much better.Nexus 6P has a dual front facing speaker and after Install Viper4Android On Nexus 6P, it will be too awesome to watch media and play games.
Here we will be sharing Full step by step guide to Install Viper4Android on Nexus 6P & 5X and discuss all the errors and how to fix them while installing the MOD.
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Nexus 6P or 5X while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ This Guide is only For Nexus 6P & 5X, so don’t try on other models.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% of juice
- Make Sure your Nexus is rooted and TWRP is installed on your device
How to Install Viper4Android on Nexus 6P & 5X
- Download both the Viper4Android zip and SELinuxModeChanger apk
- Now Connect your nexus to the PC via USB C and transfer both files to your nexus
- Then Install the SELinuxModeChanger apk on your device
- Change SELinux to permissive mode using the app.
- Now boot into TWRP recovery, flash the Viper4Android .zip file
- Once Flashing is done, reboot device.
- Download ES File Explorer and go to /system/vendor/etc/ folder on your device and rename the “audio_effects.conf” file to “audio_effects.conf.bak”.
- Then reboot your device again.Done!!!
Some times it shows > “Driver not Installed” error. To fix for this is to remove/rename theaudio_effects.conf file from /system/vendor/etc/ folder on your device.
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment below.