This guide will help you to Safely Flash / Install Xposed On OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS In 2min.Just follow the step by step guide to get Xposed On your OnePlus 3 running On Oxygen OS.
OnePlus 3 is the latest Flagship phone from OnePlus.The phone comes with all the high-end specs and 6GB of RAM.It is running Oxygen Os straight out of the box.If you own a OnePlus 3 and waiting for the Xposed installer, then there is a good news for you guys.Now you can iInstall Xposed On OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS and enjoy all the latest Xposed modules. Xposed is one of the most popular application in android and most of the phone users are using her same. It helps you make so many customizations on your phone and add extra functionality to your Android device.
If you want to customize your stock ROM (Firmware) like CyanogenMOD ROMs or other ROMs then you can do that after installing Xposed On OnePlus 3.Follow the step by step guide to safely and easily Install Xposed On OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS
Before following this guide make sure that your OnePlus 3 is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed no your phone.Just go to the given link below to root your OnePlus 2 and install TWRP.Guide How to Install TWRP Recovery & Root OnePlus 3
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your OnePlus 3 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ The below mention guide is only of the OnePlus 3 owners and don’t use this guide on any of other android phones or tablets
- Take a Nandroid backup of your current ROM, just in case your device gets messed up along the line.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Latest ARM 64 Xposed ZIP File
Latest Xposed Installer APK
How to Install Xposed On OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS
- Download required files from the download section
- Boot OnePlus 3 into TWRP recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- From TWRP main menu, install the downloaded Xposed ZIP File
- The reboot your device and now go to file manager and install the Xposed Installer .apk file (2nd downloaded file)
- Done!!! now your One plus 3 should have working xposed.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂
Source Oneplus Forum