Here we are sharing step by step guide to Install Stock ROM On Kruger&Matz Flow 4, so follow the guide carefully. If you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Kruger&Matz Flow 4 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down. The firmware file which was uploaded is Kruger&Matz_Flow_4_MT6735M_161123_6.0. It is based on Google’s Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
We all know that rooting an Android device will allow users to use the device to its full potential but there are few drawbacks like you will lose the warranty and there is always a chance of bricking the device. But by flashing back the stock ROM, you can fix all these issues and will get the warranty back.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device.
Most of the Android users think that Custom ROMs are better than the Stock Firmware as they are very clean and close to the stock vanilla Android. It is true, in some cases, Custom Firmwares are faster and provides a better user experience. But with time these ROMs become unstable and that is not the case with the Stock Firmware as they are specifically built for the device so they are very stable and manufacturers provide regular updates to enhance the user experience.
Kruger&Matz Flow 4 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: MediaTek
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Kruger&Matz Flow 4
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Kruger&Matz Flow 4’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Kruger&Matz Flow 4.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Kruger&Matz Flow 4.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Kruger&Matz Flow 4.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a nandroid backup on your device How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Download Kruger&Matz Flow 4 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Kruger&Matz Flow 4
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.