Here in this guide, we will be sharing the Lenovo S5 Pro GT Stock ROM (L58091 Firmware Flash File). There are reasons why users need to flash the Stock Firmware or ROM on their device. With time users end up downloading hundreds and hundreds of apps which makes the device slow and if they user downloads any wrong app from play store or other unknown sources then the app may slow down the device. The common thing to do in that case is to remove those bad apps but sometimes this doesn’t work and the only thing which a user can do is flashing back the Stock Firmware and restore the device to factory settings.
Lenovo S5 Pro GT flaunts a 6.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2246 pixels. It is being powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor paired with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of onboard storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB).
The Lenovo S5 Pro GT sports a 20-megapixel primary camera and a second 12-megapixel camera on the rear side. On the front, the Lenovo S5 Pro GT has a 20-megapixel primary camera. The Lenovo S5 Pro GT runs ZUI 10.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and houses a 3500mAh non-removable battery.
At first, Custom ROMs may seem the best way to go with but With time Custom ROMs do make the device slow as they are not optimized properly. Some times users experience various bugs while using a Custom ROM. And the biggest issue is bricking the device. While the installation process of Custom ROM is fairly simple but there is a huge chance of doing something wrong and bricking the device. In that case only installing or flashing back the Stock Firmware can fix the device.
The Advantages Of The Stock Flash File of Lenovo S5 Pro GT
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Lenovo S5 Pro GT
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Lenovo S5 Pro GT
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Lenovo S5 Pro GT
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
Lenovo S5 Pro GT Firmware Flash File Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: QPST Tool/QFIL Tool/ ADB & Fastboot/MSM Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Lenovo S5 Pro GT
Download Lenovo S5 Pro GT Stock ROM
Steps to Install Lenovo S5 Pro GT Firmware (Unroot/Unbrick and Fix Bootloap)
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%.
- Download the QPST Tool.
- Install the Swipe Mobile Drivers on your PC.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide – Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now, Enable the Developer option. Guide – How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create a full backup on your device How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non-rooted users)
- Download and install the Android USB Driver on your PC.
You can either follow the QPST Tool method or QFIL Tool method in order to install the Stock ROM on your Lenovo S5 Pro GT device.
Method -1: Using Stock Recovery
Guide: How to Install OTA Updates Zip File Via Stock Recovery
Method -2: Using QPST Tool
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section and download the QPST File.
After downloading, you will find two files Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder then Install the QPST.exe on your windows
- Once it is installed, go to the Installed Location on the Main Drive (C)
- Open the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- After that Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program bootloaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (make sure you have extracted the ROM Zip file)
- Click On Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- After all this click download, wait for the download to finish (it will find a new driver, install that)
- Now, wait for the process to finish. Once it is done, remove your device from PC and you have installed Stock ROM on Lenovo S5 Pro GT.
Method -3: Using QFIL Tool
Step 1: Make sure that your PC has Qualcomm USB drivers installed on it. (If not download and install them, check pre-requirement section)
Step 2: Download the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your computer and Extract that using any unzipper app like WinRAR.
Step 3: Now go to the extracted folder and Open QFIL.exe.
Step 4: Once you enter the QFIL tool, you will see the basic user interface of the tool.
Step 5: Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
Step 6: After your Device is powered Off, Press and Hold Volume UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using USB Cable.
Step 7: Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button
Step 8: Now locate the Firmware File (.mbn).
Step 8: Once, you have added the firmware file, the QFIL tool will automatically load the rest of the firmware data.
Step 9: Now, Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process.
Step 10: Like all other devices and tools, this flashing Process will take up to 10-15 minutes to complete. Once the Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
So that’s it for the guide. Here we have mentioned all the possible methods to flash the official firmware flash file on Lenovo S5 Pro GT. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave those in the comment section down below.