Here we are sharing step by step guide to Download and Install LG G6 LG-H870 Stock ROM Stock ROM / Firmware: LG is one of the biggest smartphone companies around the world. It is renowned for manufacturing some of the best mid-range smartphones. Their smartphones are not only affordable but they also contain an impressive specifications list and amazing features. Now there will always be those Android lovers who would not be satisfied by a device as good as LG G6 and will want to further improve it by rooting. Rooting gives you total control over your phone and allows you to tinker with the settings, install custom ROMs, upgrade or downgrade the OS, and much more.
However, if the rooting doesn’t go as planned, your phone might even get bricked. In such situations, you need not worry as you can easily unbrick your LG G6 by installing the stock ROM. In this post, we will be telling you how to install LG G6 Stock ROM.
The process is fairly simple, all that you are required to do is fulfil the mentioned pre-requisites, complete some downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide To Install LG G6 LG-H870 Stock ROM / Firmware (International Model)
Advantages of Flashing Stock Firmware on your phone:
- You can easily unbrick your phone
- Unroot the device and gain warranty
- Re-flash the stock ROM and fix problems
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging On Your Phone.Guide > How to Enable Developer Options, USB Debugging and OEM Unlock On Android
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shut down between the process.
- International LG G6 (LG-H870) – H87010d_00_OPEN_EU_OP_0327.kdz
How To Install LG G6 LG-H870 Stock ROM Stock ROM / Firmware | International (Global) Version
- Download the latest LGUP and LG USB Drivers and install them on your PC
- Now download the Stock Firmware from the download section
- Finally, follow this guide to flash the stock ROM/Firmware (.KDZ) using LGUP tool > How To Flash / Install LG Stock Firmware (ROMs) With LGUP Flash Tool