Download and install Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu Life Max (Android 7.1.2 Nougat).This post is for all the Blu Life Max owners. You can now install Android 7.1 Nougat OS based Lineage OS 14.1 on your device, and get a bundle of amazing features. This is a stable build of unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 and can be used as a daily drive. With this new ROM, you can enjoy some of the latest features which come with Android Nougat 7.1 as well as the features of Lineage OS. Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu Life Max
In this post, we will be telling you how to download and install Lineage OS 14.1 on your Blu Life Max. By using a custom recovery like TWRP and easily install this ROM. You just need to fulfil some pre-requisites, complete few downloads, and then follow this step-by-step guide. Lineage OS 14.1 on Blu Life Max
Disclaimer: RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide. Proceed at your own risk.
- Have a backup of all your important data and files.
- Your device must have a custom recovery such as CWM or TWRP installed.
- Battery percentage should be more than 50%.
How to install Lineage OS 14.1 On Blu Life Max (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Download the Lineage OS and Google Apps zip file from the links mentioned above.
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable, and transfer the download files to the root of your phone’s internal memory.
- Now reboot your phone to recovery mode by long pressing “Volume down + power” buttons simultaneously.
- Wipe off all the data by clicking on the Wipe button and then selecting Advance Wipe. Tick all the options except Internal Storage.
- Click on the Install button, and then install the Lineage OS zip file.
- Browse through the files of your internal memory where and select the custom ROM. Swipe to confirm the installation.
- After the installation is complete, reboot your device.
- Similarly, install the Google Apps.
- Done! Now reboot your device and once your device boots up again, you will have Lineage OS 14.1 on your Blu Life Max.
If you have any question related to this post, feel free to leave that in the comment section below 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page