How To Install Official Lineage Os 14.1 On LG G5: Today, we are sharing an in-depth guide on installing Official Lineage Os On LG G5 Android 7.1.1.If you are a LG G5 user then this is the perfect place for you.Now you can install LOS 14.1 On LG G5.
In this guide, we are going to share How you can install official Lineage Os 14.1 On LG G5. LG G5 has really good specs as it is launched in February 2016, it comes with 4 GB Ram and 32 GB internal it can be expanded to 256 GB and dedicated sd card slot but it is a hybrid slot. LG G5 5.3 inch HD display, it has all the basic sensors( Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, color spectrum) and has a ok-ok battery backup 2800mAh. Now follow the guide to safely Install official Lineage Os 14.1 On LG G5
If you don’t know about Lineage OS 14.1 then check out our previous post What is Lineage OS? When will be it Available? Official Website.This is same as CyanogenMod.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This guide is for the LG G5.
- A complete nandroid backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
- Make sure your device is charged at least upto 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
Before you begin with the tutorial, make sure that ‘USB Debugging‘ is enabled from Settings > Developer Options.
Now follow the guide given below to safely Install official LOS 14.1 On LG G5 (Android 7.1.1)
Lineage Os 14.1 For LG G5→ Download Link
STEPS TO Install official Lineage Os 14.1 On LG G5 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat)
Warning- The device’s warranty will be void.
Make sure your device is rooted and have a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the LOS 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file and transfer it onto your LG G5 using your data cable.
- Reboot your LG G5 into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Now, follow this in-depth guide to Flash official Lineage Os 14.1 On LG G5 How to Install custom rom Via Recovery Mod.
- Return back to the TWRP menu, and reboot your device.
Note:-First boot may take a while. No need to panic if you followed the steps correctly. If you did face any issues then let us know in the comments section below I will try to reply as fast as I can.
Good going! You’ve now learnt How to Download and Install Official Lineage Os 14.1 For LG G5. If you have any queries, feel free to hit us down in the comments section below. Also, we would love to hear what’s your favorite feature in the newest build on Lineage Os 14.1 built off of Android 7.1 Nougat!