We all know that biggest Android Roms developer, CyanogenMod is dead. The new lineage os has taken the place of CyanogenMod. So all the CyanogenMod lovers will get all future updates in the name of lineage os. In this article, we will help you to install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Sony Xperia ZL.
Sony Xperia ZL comes with jellybean out of the box and Sony hasn’t released 4.2.2 beyond. Today we are sharing how to install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Sony Xperia ZL. This ROM is packed with many eye-catching feature and performance improvements. In this guide, we have shared the download link for full firmware. Installing the lineage os you can taste new look, improved battery life, performance improvements any many more features.
Follow the below guide to install unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Sony Xperia ZL. To flash lineage os on your device, TWRP or CWM custom recovery installed on your device. As this the unofficial update, it may contain bugs, may not suitable for daily use. In this process you may lose the data, so we recommend to take the complete backup before proceeding further. Follow the below guide to update your Sony Xperia ZL to lineage os 14.1.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
Lineage OS 15.1 For Xperia ZL is now available > Download and Install Lineage OS 15.1 On Sony Xperia ZL (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- This Update is only for Sony Xperia ZL Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
STEPS TO INSTALL UNOFFICIAL LINEAGE OS 14.1 ON Sony Xperia ZL
- Download the Lineage OS14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Sony Xperia ZL using your data cable.
- Reboot your Sony Xperia ZL into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to flash Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Sony Xperia ZL. Guide How to Install LineageOS on any Android Via Custom recovery
You May Also Like How to Enable root access on Lineage Os
Hope found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on Lineage OS 14.1 in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.