Download/Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Vertex Impress Lion 4G | Android 7.1.2 Nougat: Hello guys! Today, in this post, we will be telling you all about Lineage OS 14.1 and how you can easily install it on your Vertex Impress Lion 4G. Installing a custom ROM is highly beneficial for any Android device as custom ROMs contain a lot more features than what is provided in the factory versions. Lineage OS is the extension of CyanogenMod and its rise in fame and popularity only undermines the importance it has in the lives of Android lovers. Time and time again Lineage OS has managed to release amazing custom ROMs based on the latest Android Operating systems. The Lineage OS 14.1 is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat OS source code and it contains a lot more than what is provided in the Nougat firmware. You can easily avail all those features by continuing to read this post.
Vertex Impress Lion 4G sports a 5.0-inch IPS display screen with HD resolution of 1280x720p. It comes loaded with an amazing MediaTek MT6737 ARM Cortex-A53 Quad Core processor, and ARM Mali-T720 MP1 GPU. It also comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM storage capacity. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat while it also has a 4400mAh Li-Po battery. Its other features include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS, A-GPS, Hotspot, and more.
If you are a Vertex Impress Lion 4G user who is looking to install the Lineage OS 14.1 update, then you won’t find a better post than this. Unlike other websites, we will be providing you proper knowledge of Lineage OS and custom ROMs first, and then we will head over to the step-by-step guide to installing this update.
If you are new to the term “Custom ROMs” then you have to know what Custom ROM means, What are the benefits of using Custom ROMs.
What is Custom ROMs On Android?
- 1 What is Custom ROMs On Android?
- 2 Benefits Of Custom ROMs
- 3 About Android 7.1.2 Nougat (Lineage OS 14.1):
- 4 Pre-Requirements
- 5 Disclaimer
- 6 Download Official Lineage OS 14.1 For VERTEX IMPRESS LION 4G
- 7 Steps To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On VERTEX IMPRESS LION 4G | Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update
Custom ROMs are based on Official Android source codes which are customized or developed by developers or a community of developers. Custom ROMs come with loads of extra customizations which makes them unique and popular among the android lovers. Remember, Custom ROMs are not provided by Google or other mobile vendors but are developed and maintained by the community and its contributors.
Benefits Of Custom ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Custom ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy. These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Custom ROMs are pre-rooted. The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 6.0.1 marshmallow) On old device by installing third party ROMs like CyanogenMod 13.You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update. In that case, users have to fully depend on Custom ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Custom ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Custom ROMs.
Android is famous for Customization and Custom ROMs take this to another level. Unlike Stock vanilla android Custom ROMs come with various customization options. We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Custom ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Custom ROMs come with Custom Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Custom ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Custom ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look. The Custom ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
About Android 7.1.2 Nougat (Lineage OS 14.1):
The Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update is an incremental update that which comes with a number of bug fixes and optimizations. All the features from Android 7.0 and 7.1 are available in Android 7.1.2 Nougat. The performance and system stability is much improved with the latest update. One of the silent features introduced in 7.1.2 is fingerprint gestures
- [Download Links Added] Official Lineage OS 14.1.0 Device List | All Android Devices (Android 8.0)
- [Official List] Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Top 5 Best Nintendo 3Ds Emulators for Android, Windows and Mac
- Top 50 Must Have Root Apps For Android 2017
- 5 Best Text Editor Apps for Android
- Top 5 Best Texting Apps For Android 2017
- Enable root for apps on lineage Os (Supersu zip)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Vertex Impress Lion 4G.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, proceed at your own risk.
Download Official Lineage OS 14.1 For VERTEX IMPRESS LION 4G
- Official Lineage OS 14.1 For VERTEX IMPRESS LION 4G
- Download Official GApps For Official Lineage OS 14.1 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 (If you want root access)
Steps To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On VERTEX IMPRESS LION 4G | Android 7.1.2 Nougat Update
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.