We all know that biggest Android Roms developer, CyanogenMod is dead. The new lineage os has taken the place of CyanogenMod. So all the CyanogenMod lovers will get all future updates in the name of lineage os. In this article, we will help you to install official Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo N3 (Android 7.1.1). (Lineage Os 14.1 Rom In Oppo N3)
Good news for all Oppo N3 users, today we are sharing how to install official Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo N3. This ROM is packed with many eye-catching feature and performance improvements. In this guide, we have shared the download link for full firmware. Installing the lineage os you can taste new look, improved battery life, performance improvements any many more features. (Lineage Os 14.1 Rom In Oppo N3)
Follow the below guide to install official Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo N3. To flash lineage os in your device, TWRP or CWM custom recovery installed in your device. As this the official update, it may contain bugs, may not suitable for daily use. In this process you may lose the data, so we recommend to take the complete backup before proceeding further. Follow the below guide to update your Oppo N3 to lineage os 14.1.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Oppo N3 Smartphones.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
STEPS TO INSTALL OFFICIAL LINEAGE OS 14.1 ON Oppo N3 (ANDROID 7.1.1 NOUGAT)
- Download the LineageOS 14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Oppo N3
using your data cable.
- Reboot your Oppo N3 into the recovery mode.Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to flash official Lineage OS 14.1 on Oppo N3.Guide How to Install LineageOS on any Android Via Custom recovery
You May Also Like How to Enable root access on Lineage Os
Hope found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on Lineage OS 14.1 in the comment section below.