Download/Install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy Note 3 (Android 8.0 Oreo): If you are a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 user and want to know about Lineage OS 15 For Galaxy Note 3 (android 8.0 Oreo), then you are at the right place.Here in this post, we will discuss about the development of Lineage OS 15 For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and when the unofficial or official build will be available for the device.
Samsung has been launching a series of smartphones every year in the Galaxy S series lineup and the Galaxy Note lineup and the latest smartphone in the 2017 lineup of Galaxy Note series were the Galaxy Note 8. This smartphone was launched as the true flagship in the Galaxy Note series and the smartphone came with the design that was identical to a phone that was launched in 2017. The Galaxy Note 8 has a Samsung OLED panel which is a Quad HD one and also the smartphone has an edge-to-edge bezel-less design which also has some curved edges to the side.
Now, all of the Galaxy Note series started with the first smartphone launched by the company in the Galaxy Note series and it was the Samsung Galaxy Note which was released way back in time if we look back at it now. However, Samsung saw that the Galaxy Note lineup which was launched as an experiment came out to be hot among the users.
Especially the users which were targeted by the company as the smartphone was advertised as being a business phone with features like Stylus and bigger display.Later, Samsung launched a refined version which was their third generation of Galaxy Note smartphones as the Galaxy Note 3 and this smartphone was also popular among the fans of Samsung devices and the Galaxy Note lineup. Now, the smartphone was updated to Android Lollipop and then the company decided to stop the official updates for the smartphone.
Download Lineage OS 15 For Galaxy Note 3 (Android 8.0)
How To Install Lineage OS 15 On Galaxy Note 3 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your Armor and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it.Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
- Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Android Oreo 8.0.
If you have any doubts regarding this article, feel free to comment below.