Download and Install Lineage OS 15 On Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra: In the love of large screens sony released 6.4″ Xperia Z Ultra in 2013 which is followed in every year. After four years sony released Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra with 6 inches screen. As sony only fits the fingerprint sensors only in its high-end phones but in the case of Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra isn’t one of them. Sony Xperia XA1 comes with Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
Considering the Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra is relatively new it may receive official Android 8.0 Oreo update by the first quarter of 2018, If you cannot wait to taste the features of Android 8.0 Oreo until its official release then you can continue reading this article. With the release of new Android 8.0 Oreo, the parallel thing that happens is the development of the Custom ROM which essentially acts as a wrapper to the underlying Android version. After the huge hit of Lineage OS 14.1, Lineage OS team started building new Custom OS Lineage OS 15. Lineage OS 15 is packed with all new features of Android 8.0 Oreo.
Many of the users already enjoying the sweetness of latest Android 8.0 Oreo via Lineage OS 15 (Custom ROM). If you want to try the latest features on your device, thanks to custom ROM developers who made it possible to taste all new latest versions of Android. Now you can Install Lineage OS 15 on Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra. Follow the guide below to Update Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra To Android 8.0 Oreo Via Lineage OS 15
As this is the initial stage of development, the official builds are not yet released. This build may not work as a daily driver as you expect. As official builds are under development, you can wait until official release. But if you can to test this Lineage OS 15 on Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra and taste the latest Android 8.0 Oreo features. Follow the below step by step guide to install Lineage OS 15 on Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra.
The Lineage OS is the new form of CyanogenMod which was the most used and Popular Android Custom ROM.Lineage OS 15 is based On Android 8.0 Oreo Source Code and Comes with all the Android 8.0 Oreo features like Picture in Picture mode, split-screen mode and better battery optimization.
Check Out Our Latest Post: [Status] Lineage OS 15.1/Android 8.1 Oreo For Xperia XA 1 Ultra[/mks_pullquote]
- Full List of devices which have received Lineage OS 14/14.1 (Download)
- [LineageOS 15] Official Lineage OS 15.0 Device List (Android 8.0)
- Android Oreo Device List- List of the devices which will get official Android 8.0 update
- Download Magisk v14.0 and Magisk Manager v5.3.0 (Oreo Root)
- FlashFire v0.70 is available for download with support for Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked, and your device is rooted, and you have a custom recovery installed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Lineage OS 15 (Link Removed and will be updated soon)
- Lineage os 15 For Supported devices
- Download Official GApps For Lineage OS 15 ROMs
- Download latest Magisk v13.5 supports Android Oreo | Android 8.0 (If you want root access)
How to install Lineage OS 15 on Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra | Android 8.0 Oreo
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed. (Check the Pre-Requirement Section Above)
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into LineageOS 15.0 Based on Android Oreo 8.0. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.