Xiaomi Mi 9 gets the Lineage OS 17.1 unofficial ROM. You can install the latest Lineage OS 17.1 On Xiaomi Mi 9 | Android 10 (cepheus). We are thankful to Recognized developer Cozzmy13 for the ROM.
The Xiaomi Mi 9 sports a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with a Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection at the top of it. The device is powered by Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) CPU coupled with 6GB/8GB of RAM.
The device comes with 64GB/128GB/256GB 0f internal storage. The Xiaomi Mi 9 sports a triple rear camera setup (48MP+12MP + 16MP) and a 20MP front camera (under waterdrop notch). The device comes running Android 9.0 Pie at the top of Xiaomi’s MIUI 10 (later updated to Android 10 – MIUI 11) skin out of the box. It houses a 3300 mAh non-removable Li-Po battery with support of 27W fast charging (Quick Charge 4+).
It also supports 20W fast wireless charging. Xiaomi Mi 9 has an under-display fingerprint reader (optical)
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17.1 On Xiaomi Mi 9.
- Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi 9: Download Link | Check out the official Xda thread for the latest link and other information
- Download GApps For Lineage OS 17.1 ROMs
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 On Xiaomi Mi 9 | Android 10 (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 17.1 Based on Android 10. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.