The upgraded Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite is now available for download. You can install the latest Lineage OS 17.1 On Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite | Android 10 (pyxis). We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member coderzs for the ROM. They have updated the Lineage OS 17 ROM to Lineage OS 17.1
The Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite comes equipped with a 6.39 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. It is powered by Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 CPU coupled with Adreno 616 GPU. It has an under-display fingerprint reader.
The device comes with 64 or 128 GB of storage paired with 6GB of RAM. Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite features a triple rear camera setup (48MP + 8MP + 2MP) and a 32MP front-facing camera. The smartphone comes running Android 9.0 Pie out of the box with Xiaomi’s MIUI 10 at the top of it. The phone houses a 4030 mAh battery.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17.1 On Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite.
- Lineage OS 17.1 for Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite: Download Link || Check the Development Page for latest link
- Download GApps For Lineage OS 17.1 ROMs
How to Install Lineage OS 17.1 On Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite | Android 10 (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 17.1 Based on Android 10. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.