Here we are sharing a detailed guide to Install Lineage OS 17 On Asus Zenfone 6 | Android 10 (I01WD) as the ROM is made available for the device. However, this is an early unofficial Lineage OS 17 For Asus Zenfone 6 based on Android 10. Now you can download the ROM and flash Lineage OS 17 build directly via TWRP recovery If you are an Asus Zenfone 6 user then you should try out the unofficial Lineage OS 17 On Asus Zenfone 6. We are thankful to Recognized Xda Member OrdenKrieger for the ROM.
The Asus Zenfone 6 (Asus 6z) is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC coupled with Adreno 640 GPU. It has a 6.4-inch Full-HD+ display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. It comes with the 6GB/8GB of RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB of onboard storage options. The handset runs on Android 9 Pie on the top of ZenUI.
The Zenfone 6 (ZS630KL) features a 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor and a 13MP ultrawide lens with dual-LED flash support. Asus 6z packs a 5,000 mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 support. All other major sensors and connectivity options are available in this device.
- RIL ( Data,SMS,Calls )
- Video Playback
- SELinux is permissive
- Recovery broken
- Probably more
Lineage OS 17 On Asus Zenfone 6 | Android 10 Features
Now let’s talk about Lineage OS 17 features and the release date. The official release date of Lineage OS 17.0 is unknown. But the ROM will have all the Android 10 features as it will be based on Android 10 (Q) source code. It will have a totally new UI like Android 10 and the most hyped feature of Android 10 system-wide force dark theme will also be available on the ROM
- A system-wide dark mode
- Smart Reply for all messaging apps.
- New easy sharing menu.
- Quicker access to settings.
- A standard depth format.
- Overhauled permissions.
- Wi-Fi sharing via QR codes
- Focus Mode
As Lineage OS 17 is based On Android 10’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17 On Asus Zenfone 6.
How to Install Lineage OS 17 On Asus Zenfone 6 | Android 10 (Unofficial)
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 17 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.