In this article, we will be showing you ‘How to Install Android 7.1 on Nexus 6 via Lineage OS 14.1.’ If you are the users of Nexus 6 and want to experience Android 7.1 on your device then you can experience it by install Lineage OS 14.1 ROM. Lineage OS build are now available for Nexus 6 and that’s also the official Lineage OS build. (Lineage Os Rom 14.1 on Nexus 6 )
This custom ROM is based on latest Android Nougat 7.1.Here we will be sharing step by step guide to safely Download & Flash/ Install Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM On Nexus 6 Android 7.1. It is a very easy, safe and simple process.Just follow the given steps to update your Nexus 6 to latest Android 7.1 Nougat via official Lineage Os 14.1. (Lineage Os Rom 14.1 on Nexus 6 )
This ROM is an official Lineage Os ROM.It is developed by Team Lineage and is based latest Android 7.1 Nougat.It is a very clean ROM close to Stock android with some extra useful features like previous CM or Lineage Os ROMs. We will be sharing Full step by step guide to Flash / Install Lineage Os 14.1 Nougat ROM On Nexus 6 (official ). [Lineage Os Rom 14.1 on Nexus 6]
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Nexus 6 while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
- Make sure your device’s bootloader is unlocked.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery (TWRP/CWM) Install On your device.We recommend TWRP Recovery.
- Now from TWRP Recovery Take a full backup of your current ROM and files.Guide > How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Android Devices
Lineage Os 14.1 for nexus 6 -> download
Gapps for Lineage OS→ Download
STEPS TO INSTALL Lineage Os Rom 14.1 on Nexus 6
- Download the Lineage OS14.1 ROM file as well as the GApps file, and transfer it onto your Nexus 6 using your data cable.
- Reboot your Nexus 6 device into the recovery mode. Guide How To to Boot Into Recovery Mode On Android (Various Ways)
- Once you are in Recovery Mode follow this guide to flash official Lineage OS 14.1 on Nexus 6 device. Guide How to Install LineageOS on any Android via Custom recovery
You May Also Like How to Enable root access on Lineage Os
If you have any queries regarding this, then feel free to ask in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.