[Full Collection] Best Android Pie ROMs For Samsung Galaxy S7 | Android 9.0 ROMs: Here we will be sharing all the Android Pie 9.0 based ROMs available For Samsung Galaxy S7. Some of these ROMs are GSI file and some are normal flashable zip. We will be linking download links as well as installation guide so that you can flash the ROMs without facing any issues.
There are tons of things which users can do after rooting their device like flashing Android Pie ROMs, kernels and Mods. Most of the Android Pie ROMs are feature rich. They provide loads of Android Customization options compared to the Stock ROM. Some of the Android Pie ROMs are well optimised for battery and performance. So, users are always in search of good Android Pie ROMs for their Android smartphones.
For last few years Samsung has been working on its software support to provide users with a better experience. Samsung has a big loyal fanbase. Because of that there are tons of development happen around Samsung Devices. There are already some Android Pie ROMs available for Samsung Galaxy S7. We will be sharing the list below. Remember, this post will be updated regularly with new Android Pie ROMs being added.
About Samsung Galaxy S7
- 1 About Samsung Galaxy S7
- 1.1 What is Android Pie ROMs and GSI Files?
- 1.2 Benefits Of Android Pie ROMs
- 188.8.131.52 1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
- 184.108.40.206 2) Root Access
- 220.127.116.11 For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
- 18.104.22.168 3) Regular Updates
- 22.214.171.124 4) Android Customization
- 126.96.36.199 5) Battery and Performance
- 1.3 Pre-Requirements:
- 1.4 DISCLAIMER
- 1.5 List of Best Android Pie ROMs For Samsung Galaxy S7
- 1.6 Installation Guide
The Samsung Galaxy S7 smartphone was launched in February 2016. The phone comes with a 5.10-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels at a PPI of 577 pixels per inch. Galaxy S7 runs Android 5.0 (Lollipop) out of the box and powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor. Galaxy S7 has 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB via a microSD card and has 4 GB RAM. Galaxy S7 runs on Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. The Galaxy S7 features a 12 MP rear camera and 5 MP front-facing the camera for selfies.
What is Android Pie ROMs and GSI Files?
Android Pie is the 9th generation of Google’s mobile OS. All the custom ROMs listed below are based on Google’s Android 9.0 Pie source code. All these ROMs are clean and provide a simple and close to the stock user experience. There are some GSI ROMs available for the device. GSI Stands for Generic system image. It is a system image close to “pure Android” based on unmodified Android Open Source Project (AOSP) code. GSI ROMs can be installed on supported project treble enabled devices. Now there are many Android 9.0 Pie based GSI ROM made available for project trebled devices.
Benefits Of Android Pie ROMs
1) Vanilla Android (Pixel Style)
Most Of the AOSP Based Android Pie ROMs are bloatware free and have very close to the stock look and feel which makes them super snappy. These ROMs are very optimized for battery and performance.
2) Root Access
Most of the Android Pie ROMs are pre-rooted. The process of gaining full admin control of the Android device is called Rooting On Android. It’s similar to running programs as administrators in Windows.
After rooting your device you can install different MODs, kernel, ROMs on your device. You can install latest Android updates (like the Android 8.0 Pie) On old device by installing third-party ROMs like Lineage Os 14.1 or 15. You can overclock the CPU and GPU of your device to get the best performance. You can hibernate any app you want. You can underclock the CPU to get better battery life.
For more information about Android rooting, check out our detailed post here > What Is Rooting Android Phone? Advantages And Disadvantages
3) Regular Updates
Most of the Android smartphone manufacturer provides 2-year software support and after that, the devices won’t get any official update. In that case, users have to fully depend on Android Pie ROMs to test the latest Android on their devices.
Most of the developers of the Android Pie ROMs provide a 4)regular update which is one of the best things about Android Pie ROMs.
4) Android Customization
Android is famous for Android Pieization and Android Pie ROMs take this to another level. Unlike Stock vanilla android Android Pie ROMs come with various Android Pieization options. We are sharing few of them below
- Users can enable or disable navigation bar
- Users can customize the navigation bar and Status bar icons
- Some Android Pie ROMs come with different MODs
- Some Android Pie ROMs come with Android Pie Kernels which allow users to Overclock or underclock the CPU and GPU.
- Some Android Pie ROMs come with support for Third party themes
5) Battery and Performance
Most Of the Android Pie ROMs are very close to stock vanilla android in look. The Android Pie ROMs are very optimized which results in better battery life and smooth performance.
1) Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have an Android Pie recovery installed.
If your bootloader is locked then check out the guide here > How To Unlock Bootloader Of Any Android Using Fastboot. Some devices like and Huawei phones need a unlock code.
- Download Moto AIO Tool: Flash Stock ROM, TWRP, Unlock/Relock Bootloader and Root Motorola Devices
- Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool: Unlock Bootloader Of Devices
- How To Unlock Bootloader On HTC Devices
2) Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
3) Make sure your device is rooted and have a Android Pie recovery like TWRP Installed.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
List of Best Android Pie ROMs For Samsung Galaxy S7
| For Nougat ROMs List: Samsung Galaxy S7 Best Android ROMs Collection (Updated daily)
Just go to the download link, there you can find both the downloadable file as well as a full detailed guide to install ROM on your device.
This post will be updated weekly with new ROMs and other updates, so keep visiting it. Thanks for reading the article.