We have a great news for Magisk lovers. Another stable version of magisk and magisk manager is now made available. The latest Magisk 18.1 zip and Magisk Manager 7.0.0 APK Stable versions are now available for download.
If you are new to magisk then let me tell you, Magisk is a root manager available for Android. You may hear about SuperSu, magisk is similar to that. But Magisk has few things which make it better and nowadays many root users are preferring magisk over supersu.
Magisk is a systemless method whereas SuperSU is a system-dependent one. This basically means that Magisk does not play with any of the files including the root (Core files) present on your device whereas SuperSU does. In simpler words you can use apps like Netflix and Uber without unrooting your device if you have used magisk while rooting the phone.
Magisk has been developed by an XDA recognized contributor named as topjohnwu. Earlier this week, topjohnwu announced that a new version of Magisk is now ready and the great news is that it is stable enough to be used. This version of Magisk is versioned Magisk 18.1. Along with the latest Magisk file, the developer has also released the latest version of Magisk Manager, Magisk Manager 7.0.0 APK which is an add-on for Magisk to run properly on supported devices.
Magisk 18.1 Changelogs:
– [General] Support EMUI 9.0
– [General] Support Kirin 960 devices
– [General] Support down to Android 4.2
– [General] Major codebase modernization under-the-hood
Magisk Manager v7.0.0 Changelogs:
– Major UI redesign!
– Render Markdown natively (no more buggy WebView!)
– Support down to Android 4.1 (native Magisk only support Android 4.2 though)
– Significantly improve Magisk log display performance
– Fix post-OTA scripts for A/B devices
– Reduce memory usages when verifying and signing boot image
– Drop support for Magisk lower than v18.0
Download Magisk 18.1 zip and Magisk Manager 7.0.0 APK
- Latest Stable (Magisk v18.1 zip)
- (Magisk v18.1 zip) Latest Beta
- Latest Uninstaller (Magisk uninstaller zip)
- Latest Magisk Manager (APK download)
How To Install Magisk Via Recovery to root any supported Android device
First, download the Magisk Zip beta and apk now follow the linked guide:
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.