We have provided the features and changes of the new Magisk version below.
Magisk 20.2 zip (Stable) – Changelog
- [MagiskSU] Properly handle communication between daemon and application (root request prompt)
- [MagiskInit] Fix logging in kmsg
- [MagiskBoot] Support patching dtb/dtbo partition formats
- [General] Support pre-init policy patch in modules
- [Scripts] Update magisk stock image backup format
Magisk Manager 7.5.0 APK – Changelog
- Support new MagiskSU communication method (ContentProvider)
- Fix several issues with hidden stub APK
- Support using BiometricPrompt (face unlock)
The links are taken from the GitHub official page.
We hope you’ve found this article. Download and install the latest version of Magisk on your Android device to get the most out of it.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.