Follow the guide to Download and Install the Stock Firmware On Magnus Bravo Z12. The Official firmware is now uploaded and available for everyone to download. The Firmware file name is Magnus_Bravo_Z12_MT6580_V04_160415_5.1.zip and it is around 788 MB in size. It is compatible with MediaTek MT6580 powered variant only. The firmware is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
There are many reasons why a user wants to install the stock firmware. The main reason is to fix a bricked device. Sometimes users brick their devices in the process of rooting and the only way to fix that is flashing back the stock firmware. The other reason is to fix a sluggish or laggy device. With time android devices slow down and by flashing the stock firmware can fix the problem.
There are two types of Firmware in the Android Ecosystem. 1) Stock Firmware 2) Custom Firmware/ ROM. Stock ROM is the firmware which comes pre-installed on the device and that is specially developed for the device hence provides better stability and performance. But as stock firmware has very limited features users usually root and install third-party ROMs to get new features and performance boost. But sometimes in that process, users brick their devices.
Magnus Bravo Z12 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Magnus Bravo Z12
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
Download Magnus Bravo Z12 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Magnus Bravo Z12
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.