This tutorial will guide you on How To Make Galaxy Note 5 Feel Like A Nexus.Simply we can call it Nexify your Note 5.The process is simple and doesn’t need root.Using all the given steps you can convert your Note 5 into a Nexus devices like Nexus 6p,6 or 5x. (Look & Feel)
This Guide is basically for those people who don’t like TouchWiz and want to experience Stock Android On Note 5 without Rooting and installing other AOSP ROM.If you one of them the just follow the Guide to Make Galaxy Note 5 Feel Like A Nexus Device
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 was released back in August 2015 with Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.This is the predecessor to the last year Phablet Note 4.If you want me to describe Note 5 in one word then it will be Beast.The Note 5 Features a Premium Build quality & elegant design.In the specs department, it is the best phone you can get in the market.The Galaxy Note 5 also sports a superb camera and considered as the best smartphone camera by many tech geeks.For more info on specs visit this link.
Samsung Note 5 comes with Android lollipop with Samsung’s own skin TouchWiz.The TouchWiz UI has been improved over the years by Samsung.But if you buy a carrier based Samsung device, then the phone will come with tons of bloatware pre-installed and it makes your device laggy.Though TouchWiz looks and feels good now, it is nowhere compared to the Stock Nexus Look & Feel.So in this guide I am going to share How you can make Galaxy Note 5 feel like A Nexus device or you can say How to Nexify Note 5 (without Root)
More Note 5 Related Tutorials
- How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Install Xposed Framework on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- How to Get Edge Screen Features on Galaxy Note 5
- How To Root T-mobile Galaxy Note 5 on Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Update Verizon Galaxy Note 5 N920V to Stock N920VVRU2AOJ2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware
- How To Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Download Galaxy Note 5 USB Drivers for PC Free
In order to Nexify Note 5 we have to follow some steps
- A Material Design Theme
- Google Apps on your Galaxy Note 5
- Disable Samsung Applications
- Install Google Now Launcher
Now follow the Below Guide for Detailed Tutorial on How to Make Galaxy Note 5 Feel Like A Nexus
Make Galaxy Note 5 Feel Like A Nexus
1.Install a Material Design Theme
- First you have to Install a material design theme, simply open settings and go to “Themes” under the personal tab.
- Now in themes, tap “THEME STORE”.
- Now in search type “Material Design”.
- You will find a free theme named as “Material Design”.Tap and download it
- Then apply the new Material design (downloaded) theme
2.Download the Google Apps (List Down below)
→ Download the Google apps listed below and replace them with TouchWiz apps.
Google Photos (Replaces TouchWiz’s Gallery): https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Google Calendar (Replaces S Planner): https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Google Messenger (Replaces TouchWiz’s Messaging): https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Google Keyboard (Replaces Samsung Keyboard): https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Google Camera (Replaces TouchWiz’s Camera): https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Google Clock (Replaces Touchwiz’s Clock): https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
3.Disable Samsung Applications (Bloatware)
- Open app drawer
- Click edit at the top right corner
- Select the app minus icon
4.Install Google Now Launcher
- Next and last Step Download Google Now launcher.To Do so open Google Play Store and search for “Google Now Launcher“.
- Install the launcher on your phone.
- Once installed, press the home key. You will be asked to choose a launcher. Select “Google Now Launcher”.
Everything is done now.Now you can download Stock lollipop wallpapers or Marshmallow wallpapers from google play store or from external sources.
Full Video Guide:(Phonebuff)
That’s all you have successfully Nexified your Note 5.Enjoy 🙂