This tutorial will guide you on How To Make Galaxy Note 5 Feel Like A Nexus.Simply we can call it Nexify your Note 5.The process is simple and doesn’t need root.Using all the given steps you can convert your Note 5 into a Nexus devices like Nexus 6p,6 or 5x. (Look & Feel)
This Guide is basically for those people who don’t like TouchWiz and want to experience Stock Android On Note 5 without Rooting and installing other AOSP ROM.If you one of them the just follow the Guide to Make Galaxy Note 5 Feel Like A Nexus Device
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 was released back in August 2015 with Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.This is the predecessor to the last year Phablet Note 4.If you want me to describe Note 5 in one word then it will be Beast.The Note 5 Features a Premium Build quality & elegant design.In the specs department, it is the best phone you can get in the market.The Galaxy Note 5 also sports a superb camera and considered as the best smartphone camera by many tech geeks.For more info on specs visit this link.
Samsung Note 5 comes with Android lollipop with Samsung’s own skin TouchWiz.The TouchWiz UI has been improved over the years by Samsung.But if you buy a carrier based Samsung device, then the phone will come with tons of bloatware pre-installed and it makes your device laggy.Though TouchWiz looks and feels good now, it is nowhere compared to the Stock Nexus Look & Feel.So in this guide I am going to share How you can make Galaxy Note 5 feel like A Nexus device or you can say How to Nexify Note 5 (without Root)
More Note 5 Related Tutorials
- How to root Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Install Xposed Framework on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- How to Get Edge Screen Features on Galaxy Note 5
- How To Root T-mobile Galaxy Note 5 on Android Marshmallow 6.0
- Update Verizon Galaxy Note 5 N920V to Stock N920VVRU2AOJ2 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Firmware
- How To Unroot / Unbrick Samsung Galaxy Note 5
- Download Galaxy Note 5 USB Drivers for PC Free
In order to Nexify Note 5 we have to follow some steps
- A Material Design Theme
- Google Apps on your Galaxy Note 5
- Disable Samsung Applications
- Install Google Now Launcher
Now follow the Below Guide for Detailed Tutorial on How to Make Galaxy Note 5 Feel Like A Nexus
Make Galaxy Note 5 Feel Like A Nexus
1.Install a Material Design Theme
- First you have to Install a material design theme, simply open settings and go to “Themes” under the personal tab.
- Now in themes, tap “THEME STORE”.
- Now in search type “Material Design”.
- You will find a free theme named as “Material Design”.Tap and download it
- Then apply the new Material design (downloaded) theme
2.Download the Google Apps (List Down below)
→ Download the Google apps listed below and replace them with TouchWiz apps.
Google Photos (Replaces TouchWiz’s Gallery): https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Google Calendar (Replaces S Planner): https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Google Messenger (Replaces TouchWiz’s Messaging): https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Google Keyboard (Replaces Samsung Keyboard): https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Google Camera (Replaces TouchWiz’s Camera): https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
Google Clock (Replaces Touchwiz’s Clock): https://play.google.com/store/apps/de…
3.Disable Samsung Applications (Bloatware)
- Open app drawer
- Click edit at the top right corner
- Select the app minus icon
4.Install Google Now Launcher
- Next and last Step Download Google Now launcher.To Do so open Google Play Store and search for “Google Now Launcher“.
- Install the launcher on your phone.
- Once installed, press the home key. You will be asked to choose a launcher. Select “Google Now Launcher”.
Everything is done now.Now you can download Stock lollipop wallpapers or Marshmallow wallpapers from google play store or from external sources.
Full Video Guide:(Phonebuff)
That’s all you have successfully Nexified your Note 5.Enjoy 🙂
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.