Steps to Make WhatsApp Video Calls: WhatsApp is the world’s most used chatting service, with now over a billion people registered. That’s the reason why even a small update might go viral over the internet. The last time, we’ve seen the big deal people took when WhatsApp introduced a simple feature that its competitors have been doing for all these years – Voice Calling.
Well, WhatsApp is back again with a bang, and this time around, it has introduced a Beta feature, Video Calling! In order for you to enable it, there are a few mandatory steps, so we will be taking a look at those down below.
One more good thing to note is that this feature is highly in Beta, and we’ve been noticing call dropping issues and bad video quality, but it surely will get better over time. Also, since this is only available in the newest APK version of WhatsApp, people who don’t have it installed will not be able to take or place calls. With that out of the way, let’s see how to Make WhatsApp Video Calls!
[symple_box color=”gray” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Similar Guide [icon name=”hand-o-right” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] How to Hide Your ‘Online’Status In Whatsapp On Android [/symple_box]
Enable WhatsApp Video Calling Feature/ How to Make WhatsApp Video Calls
- Uninstall the current version of WhatsApp from your Android device.
- Grab the latest WhatsApp APK (v.2.16.80). Transfer it onto your Android device.
- Now, install it as you would install a normal APK file. If you are unable to install it, then make sure your Unknown Sources are enabled. Navigate to Settings>Security and then enable Unknown Sources.
- Try installing the APK again, and this time there should be no issues.
- Once installed, setup your WhatsApp again as your account will be reset while deleting it (your media and chats will still be backed up).
- To place a video call, open a chat of a person who you know is also using the new APK version, and tap on the call icon.
- Now, there will be two options for you to choose, tap on Video Call, and WhatsApp should place a video call for you!
Voila! With nothing but just a simple download, you were able to place a video call on WhatsApp! If you guys have any queries, feel free to ask your questions in the comments section down below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page