Updated On Mar 1, 2017 – Manually Update Huawei P9 Lite to Official Android 7.0 Nougat (EMUI 5.0).Huawei has finally released the official Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Huawei P9 Lite officially.The firmware version is B360/B361 and is well over 1.5GB in size.It comes with the latest EMUI 5.0 built top of Android 7.0 Nougat.
The Update will be available via OTA (Over-the-air) and it will take some time to reach every corner of the globe.Make sure your device is not rooted and bootloader is locked, otherwise you won’t get the OTA Update notification.You can manually check for the OTA Update.Go to Settings > About phone > System Update
If you can’t wait for the update to come, you can manually Update Huawei P9 Lite to Official Android 7.0 Nougat (EMUI 5.0).Very Special thanks to gtdaniel, Senior Member over Xda for sharing the download links of the firmware.You can download the firmware and install B360/B361 Official Android Nougat 7.0 On Huawei P9 Lite.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your Device while following this tutorial, Proceed at your own risk.
- This guide is for the Huawei P9 Lite
- A complete backup of your device is recommended, in case something goes wrong.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Make sure your device is charged at least up to 60%, to prevent unexpected shutdowns in the process.
- Follow all the steps correctly or you may brick your device.
Steps to Manually Update Huawei P9 Lite to Official Android 7.0 Nougat (EMUI 5.0)
(Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat EMUI 5.0 On Huawei P9 Lite)
- First, download the right firmware file according to your device’s model number