In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Manually Update Motorola Droid Turbo To Android Marshmallow : The Droid Turbo by Motorola was definitely a flagship killer by the company’s end. Its beastly specifications, beautiful display, and an enormous battery all contributed it to be one of the best devices at the time. However, it was rarely given any software updates over time.
Now, while all the devices are fetching their Android Nougat updates, the Droid Turbo is grabbing its long over-due Android Marshmallow update. If you own a Droid Turbo, then check for any new system updates via the System Updater application.
If you don’t find any new update, then wait for few days as the update may not available in your region or you can refer to the following guide to be able to Manually Update Motorola Droid Turbo To Android Marshmallow.
- Make sure there is at least 70% battery left on your smartphone before beginning the process.
- This firmware update is only for Motorola Droid Turbo
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Motorola Droid Turbo while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
Manually Update Motorola Droid Turbo To Android Marshmallow
- Take a backup of your important apps and data.Guide How to Backup Important Data On Android (Non rooted users)
- Download Android Marshmallow Update zip file from download section above
- Connect your phone to PC and transfer the Zip file to internal memory of your device.
- Now follow this guide to Manually Update Motorola Droid Turbo To Android Marshmallow How to Install OTA Updates Zip File Via Stock Recovery
If you have any question related to this post feel free to leave that in the comment section 🙂