After a couple of weeks, Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.06 Patch Notes are live now. As we all know that though the game seems quite stable and well optimized enough, there are some issues in the gameplay that has been requested by the plenty of players to the developers to fix them up. Finally, the patch fix update has been released by Crystal Dynamics and there has been a lot of bugs fixed now.
Whether we talk about unlocked outfits via the campaign progress previously get locked back again, infinite loading screen issue, partially loaded helicarrier, load time issue, unlock achievements issue in Xbox, backup save UI issue, and more, all the problems have been fixed now. So, without further ado, follow the patch notes below.
Marvel’s Avengers Update 1.06 Patch Notes: What’s New
Update 1.2.5 fixes
- Resolved an infrequent bug where players are unable to progress with the campaign due to an infinite loading screen.
- This patch does not resolve the fix for those who have already encountered it – bad save states will be resolved in V1.3.0.
- Addressed majority of instances of a partially loaded Helicarrier which resulted in characters infinitely falling out of the world when trying to access the Avengers Initiative.
- There are rare instances where this could happen still, but the patch ensures that loading back into the main menu and then returning to the Avengers Initiative will resolve it. They are still working to eliminate this bug entirely.
- Campaign Mission reward outfits will no longer disappear from Cosmetics Inventory UI. This presented as costumes that were previously unlocked through campaign progress – such as the Stark Tech outfits – reverting to a locked state.
- They prevented this from happening in V1.2.5, but the patch does not return outfits for those who have already encountered it – bad save states will be resolved In V1.3.0.
- Marketplace and Challenge Card outfits will be restored and no longer become re-locked in the Cosmetics Inventory UI. This presented as costumes that were previously unlocked through online play – such as Hero Challenge Card rewards, pattern drops, and faction vendors – reverting to a locked state
- Updated Community Challenge UI that now reflects current community progress.
- Backup Save UI improvements
- Load time optimizations
- Xbox Only: Achievements should now unlock and increment properly. They are still investigating if all Achievements will be granted retroactively – their current theory is that story-based will, but challenge-based will not.
Keep visiting the blog for more info.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page