The Masstel N456 is powered by a Spreadrum 7731 CPU (SPD) which is a mid-range CPU. The firmware is for Spreadrum version. The firmware is around 503 MB so we recommend having stable wifi while downloading the firmware. This ROM can be flashed using SPD Flash Tool. The Official stock firmware file name Masstel_N456_V1.8_09042016_SPD.zip. It is based on Android Os.
If you own a Masstel N456 and for some reason looking for the stock firmware for the device, then you landed on the right page. Here we will be sharing the direct link from where you can get the official flash file of Masstel N456 and later flash it via supported flashing tool.
Install Official Stock ROM On Masstel N456 (Back to stock, Unbrick, Unroot and Fix Bootloop)
The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Masstel N456 is now available for download. You just need to ask for permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install the Masstel N456 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Masstel N456 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
If you are an Android device owner, you may have heard about ROM. There are two types of ROMs available for Android 1) Stock ROM and 2) Custom ROM. The Stock ROM is the firmware which comes pre-installed with the device and the Custom ROMs are modified firmwares which are developed by third-party developers to enhance the features and user experience. The stock ROMs are really stable as they are crafted for a specific device so the support is great. These files can be flashed using various flashing tools like SP Flash tool easily.
There are loads of benefits of having the stock ROM of an Android device. You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Masstel N456 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SPD Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Masstel N456
- [Download] List Of Android Devices Getting Lineage OS 16 (Android 9.0 Pie)
- Download Android P Stock Wallpapers [18 Wallpapers]
- Download Android P Themed ROM For Any Android (Dot Os 2.3)
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Masstel N456 Flash File / Stock ROM
- Download Masstel N456 Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Masstel N456
- First, Download and extract Spreadrum 7731 Upgrade Tool (SPD Tool) on your computer.
- Now, open UpgradeDownload.exe. (ResearchDownload)
- Once Spreadrum 7731 Upgrade Tool is launched, connect your Android device to the computer
- Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the PC, click on the Load Packed (Port) Button and add the .pac file (Stock ROM (.pac) Version).
- After adding .pac ROM file in Spreadrum 7731 Upgrade Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing.
- This will start the downloading and flashing process and between the process, your device will restart many times.
- You will see Green Passed Message in Spreadrum 7731 Upgrade Tool, once the flashing is completed. Done!!
- You have successfully flashed the stock firmware with SPD Tool. Go to Settings > About Phone > Check firmware to confirm that.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.