Realme is a big name in the smartphone market and it’s expected for Realme to regularly push updates for its handsets. For the past few weeks, Realme has been rolling out the May 2022 Security Update and now another name has been added to the list as Realme 9 officially bags the new update.
The update will come with many enhancements while also featuring a few general bug fixes and enhancements, making the devices smoother and more stable. The update will optimize system fluency while also improve the internet experience. Moreover, the update will also have many camera updates and enhancements.
Changelog for the May 2022 Security Update for Realme 9
The May 2022 Security Update for Realme 9 can be easily identified as it comes with the firmware version RMX3521_11_A.14 and it’ll be around 77.58 MB in size. The other features of the update include –
- The update has optimized the system stability while offering better user experience
- The rear camera video focus, backlight, and night scene photo clarity has been optimized
- The color effect of the front and rear camera wide-angle is optimized
- Optimization for the rear camera 108M thumbnail loading and zoom imaging functions
- Optimization for the device’s video stabilization function of the front camera as well as the brightness of the HDR photo of the rear camera
How to update your Realme 9?
You can manually download and install this update by going to your device’s settings. For doing that, follow these simple instructions –
- Open the Settings
- Click on System and Updates
- Now, open Software Update
- Tap on the option Check for Updates
- If the update is available, simply click on Download and Install
- Once the installation is finished, reboot your Realme 9
Alternatively, you could manually request software updates through the “My Huawei” app. In order to do that, open the “My Huawei app”, tap on the “Update” option, then select the “Check for Updates” option, and finally “Download and Install”.