The Stock ROM of Meizu M3 Note is now uploaded to the web. It is compatible with a MediaTek ‘s MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) powered variant of the device. The firmware file version name is 5.1-20160218144218_I – Flyme OS 18.104.22.168A. The firmware is based on Android 5.1 Lollipop Mobile Os. The Firmware file is large in size so make sure to be connected to a Wifi while downloading the file.
With time Custom ROMs do make the device slow as they are not optimized properly. Some times users experience various bugs while using a Custom ROM. And the biggest issue is bricking the device. While the installation process of Custom ROM is fairly simple but there is a huge chance of doing something wrong and bricking the device. In that case, only installing or flashing back the Stock Firmware can fix the device.
Download Meizu M3 Note Flash File / Stock ROM
Advantages Of Coolpad 1851 Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock Firmware To Unbrick your Coolpad 1851.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Coolpad 1851.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Coolpad 1851.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide Quickest Way To Install Android ADB and Fastboot (with drivers) on Windows or How to Install ADB and Fastboot on Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option. Guide How to Enable Developer Options & USB Debugging on Android
- Create backup on your device How To Create Backup On Android Devices (Non-Root Users)
Meizu M3 Note Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip/rar Verison
- Processor: MediaTek
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Meizu M3 Note
Steps To Install Stock ROM on Meizu M3 Note/ Unbrick and Unroot
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
We assume that this guide is helpful to you. You can comment on any queries.