Follow the guide to Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi 5s. Nowadays most of the Android phones have capable cameras for taking some great pictures. The only thing which is different is the image processing done by the camera software. As we all know Google has the best camera image processing thanks to the awesome AI integration. Here you can Install the Best Gcam APK On Xiaomi Mi 5s.
The Xiaomi Mi 5s was released after the Mi 5 and there are some minor internal changes to the device. It comes equipped with a 5.15-inch Full HD display. It sports a 12MP primary camera on the rear side and 4MP front-facing camera. The device is powered by a Quad-core Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 processor with 4GB of RAM. It houses a 3200 mAh battery which is non-removable.
Google Pixel devices comes with Google Camera pre-installed. The app has some powerful AI-based software coding and the image output comes very stunning than any other camera app. Although there are some of the affordable flagship devices available from Xiaomi that can deliver awesome images even in low light but not up to the mark. Whereas the budget segment Xiaomi and Redmi devices also come with so-called higher resolution cameras but the actual image quality seems so dull with not so clear as well.
Xiaomi Mi 5s Google Camera Features
Most of the Google Camera features have been added to the build.
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi 5s
|Google Camera Version||File Name||Download Link|
How To Install Gcam On Mi 5s
- First You Have to allow Google Chrome to Install Unknown apps (If you are using Chrome to download the Gcam apk)
- Go to settings > search unknown sources > click on Install Unknown Apps
- Now Go to Chrome (Assuming you will use chrome to download the apk) and enable Allow from this source
- Download the Gcam from the download section above
- Once the download is completed, click on the apk and install the app.
- Open the GCam app -> launch Settings > select Advanced.
- Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Set the final JPG quality to 100%.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Google Camera.
We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.