After the Global roll out, the Xiaomi Mi 9 has started receiving the MIUI 220.127.116.11 Russia Stable ROM (V18.104.22.168.QFARUXM). The update is exclusive to Russian region as the name of the update suggests. If your device is running on a Russia Stable ROM, only then you will get the update via OTA. Otherwise, you have to install it manually. The update is based on Android 10.
This update addresses various bugs which were previously present. The update brings performance and stability improvements to the device. It addresses the local time naming bug. Now it is more optimised. The has been rolled out as an OTA.
If your device is not rooted, then your device may have received the update. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be available across the globe but as it is being rolled out in a phased manner, it may take some time to be available in every region, but if you want you can manually download and Install Mi 9 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Russia Stable ROM.
MIUI 126.96.36.199 Russia Stable ROM
- Device: Mi 9
- Channel: Russia
- Version: V188.8.131.52.QFARUXM
- Android: Android 10
- Optimization: Increased system stability
- Optimization: Reduced system lag
- V184.108.40.206.QFARUXM: Recovery ROM || Fastboot ROM
How To Install Xiaomi Mi 9 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Russia Stable ROM
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device (if available)
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)