Now the Xiaomi Mi A1 has received the latest security patch. Last month the device was updated with the June 2020 security patch and now the popular Xiaomi Mi A1 (codenamed tissot) has started getting the latest MIUI 10.0.23.0 Global (India) Stable ROM with software version 10.0.23.0.PDHMIXM.
It brings the latest July 2020 security patch update. The all-new update’s full firmware file is now available for download as well. The update is exclusively available in India. The update will bump the security version from V10.0.22.0.PDHMIXM to V10.0.23.0.PDHMIXM
If your device is running on an India (Global) Stable ROM, only then you will get the update via OTA. Otherwise, you have to install it manually. The update is based on Android 9 Pie. The OTA size is around 39 MB in size. The Full firmware size is around 1.08 GB. You can follow our guide to manually flash the full firmware on your device.
If your device is not rooted, then your device may have received the update. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be available across the globe but as it is being rolled out in a phased manner, it may take some time to be available in every region, but if you want you can manually download and Install Mi A1 MIUI 10.0.23.0 Global Stable ROM.
MIUI 10.0.23.0 – V10.0.23.0.PDHMIXM Details
- Device: Xiaomi Mi A1
- Channel: India Stable
- Version: 10.0.23.0.PDHMIXM
- Android: Android 9
- Integrates the July 2020 security patch
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must-Have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
Download Mi A1 MIUI 10.0.23.0 India Stable ROM
- MIUI 10.0.23.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi A1: Download Recovery ROM
How To Install Xiaomi Mi A1 MIUI 10.0.23.0 (V10.0.23.0.PDHMIXM)
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide)
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.