Xiaomi’s Mi A2 has finally received the very popular Google Camera Port. If you want to experience the best image quality from your device, then you should download and install Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi A2.
Google Camera has some powerful AI-based software coding and the image output comes very stunning than any other camera app. This is the Stock Camera app comes with all Google Phones. Although there are some of the affordable flagship devices available from Xiaomi that can deliver awesome images even in low light but not up to the mark. Whereas the budget segment Xiaomi and Redmi devices also come with so-called higher resolution cameras but the actual image quality seems so dull with not so clear as well.
The Xiaomi Mi A2 features a large 5.99-inch touchscreen display which has a screen resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. It is the successor of the very popular Xiaomi Mi A1. The Xiaomi Mi A2 is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm’s Snapdragon processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. It has 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded via a micro SD card.
Xiaomi Mi A2’s cameras are praised by many tech reviewers and buyers. The Xiaomi Mi A2 packs a 20-megapixel rear and a 20-megapixel front camera. The Xiaomi Mi A2 runs latest Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box and houses a 3010mAh non-removable battery. The device will get the software update from Google for the next 3 years which is a great news for a mid-range device.
Xiaomi Mi A2 Google Camera Features
Most of the Google Camera features have been added to the build.
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi A2
|Google Camera Version||File Name||Download Link|
[note type=”note”]Other Devices Gcam: Download Google Camera APK For All Xiaomi and Redmi Devices (Gcam)[/note]
How To Install Gcam On Mi A2
- First You Have to allow Google Chrome to Install Unknown apps (If you are using Chrome to download the Gcam apk)
- Go to settings > search unknown sources > click on Install Unknown Apps
- Now Go to Chrome (Assuming you will use chrome to download the apk) and enable Allow from this source
- Download the Gcam from the download section above
- Once the download is completed, click on the apk and install the app.
- Open the GCam app -> launch Settings > select Advanced.
- Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Set the final JPG quality to 100%.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Google Camera.
We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.