You can now Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi Max 2. This Google Camera will enhance the picture quality coming out of your Phone’s camera. This is the best camera app available for the device.
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is the successor of the Xiaomi Mi Max. It has some great features. It comes equipped with a large 6.44-inch display screen with full HD resolution of 1920x1080p. It is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz Cortex-A53 processor, Adreno 506 GPU coupled with 4 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM storage capacity.
It houses a non-removable 5300mAh Li-Ion battery. It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware. It sports a 12.0 MP rear camera and a 5.0 MP front camera. It also has Wi-Fi, a fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C, GPS and Bluetooth v4.2.
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 Google Camera Features
Most of the Google Camera features have been added to the build.
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi Max 2
|Google Camera Version||File Name||Download Link|
How To Install Gcam On Mi Max 2
- First You Have to allow Google Chrome to Install Unknown apps (If you are using Chrome to download the Gcam apk)
- Go to settings > search unknown sources > click on Install Unknown Apps
- Now Go to Chrome (Assuming you will use chrome to download the apk) and enable Allow from this source
- Download the Gcam from the download section above
- Once the download is completed, click on the apk and install the app.
- Open the GCam app -> launch Settings > select Advanced.
- Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Set the final JPG quality to 100%.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Google Camera.
We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.