Google Camera a.k.a Gcam Port has made its way to Xiaomi Mi Note 2. So If you own the device and want to take a better picture from your device’s camera, then Download and Install Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi Note 2.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 2 comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. Xiaomi Mi Note 2 runs out of the box and powered by quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor. Xiaomi Mi Note 2 has 64 GB internal storage that can’t be expandable and has 4 GB RAM. Xiaomi Mi Note 2 runs on 4070mAh non-removable battery
Google camera has the best image processing and the image output comes very stunning than any other camera app. Although there are some of the affordable flagship devices available from Xiaomi that can deliver awesome images even in low light but not up to the mark. Whereas the budget segment Xiaomi and Redmi devices also come with so-called higher resolution cameras but the actual image quality seems so dull with not so clear as well
Xiaomi Mi Note 2 Google Camera Features
Most of the Google Camera features have been added to the build.
- Google Lens
- Video Capture
- Portrait Mode
- HDR+ Mode
- Lens Blur
Download Google Camera APK For Xiaomi Mi Note 2
|Google Camera Version||File Name||Download Link|
How To Install Gcam On Mi Note 2
- First You Have to allow Google Chrome to Install Unknown apps (If you are using Chrome to download the Gcam apk)
- Go to settings > search unknown sources > click on Install Unknown Apps
- Now Go to Chrome (Assuming you will use chrome to download the apk) and enable Allow from this source
- Download the Gcam from the download section above
- Once the download is completed, click on the apk and install the app.
- Open the GCam app -> launch Settings > select Advanced.
- Tap on Fix -> RAW format -> select RAW_sensor.
- Set the final JPG quality to 100%.
- That’s it. Enjoy the Google Camera.
We hope that you’ve found this guide helpful. You can ask in the comments below for any queries.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.