The Indian Redmi Go users have reportedly been getting a new software update. The update comes with software version V10.2.13.0.OCLINXM. It is an MIUI 10.2.13.0 India Stable ROM available for the device. It is an incremental update which addressed some bugs and improves the security and stability of the device. The update file size is around 770 MB in size so we do recommend users to use WiFi connection while downloading the update.
The update also brings the latest Security Patch for the device that improves the system security and vulnerability fixes. Xiaomi always rollout the firmware OTA updates to its devices in batches via OTA (over-the-air) that will bring most of the new features and improvements to the Redmi Go. The update is based on Android 8.1 Oreo. This new update promises to reduce the system lag.
Check OTA Updates
If your device is not rooted, then your device may have received the update. You can manually check whether the update is available in your region or not. Go to the Settings –> About Phone –> Check for Software Update. The update will be available across the globe but as it is being rolled out in a phased manner, it may take some time to be available in every region, but if you want you can manually install the latest MIUI 10.2.13.0 on your Xiaomi Redmi Go handset.
- Optimization: Increased system stability
- Optimization: Reduced system lag
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please DO NOT proceed.
- Have a backup of all your data just to be on the safe side if any incident happens.
- Must have the bootloader unlocked.
- USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Make sure that the device has more than 50% battery percentage.
Download Indian Firmware:
- Download MIUI 10.2.13.0.PCOMIXM > Recovery ROM || OTA ROM
How To Install MIUI 10.2.13.0 India Stable ROM On Redmi Go [V10.2.13.0.OCLINXM]
- Download the firmware file and save that in your device.
- Now follow the guide given below to install the ROM manually (follow the recovery ROM (zip) guide):
We hope that you’ve found this guide useful and successfully installed the latest MIUI 10.2.13.0 update on your Redmi Go device.