MIUI 11 was released by Xiaomi for its devices recently that comes with some unique features along with some Android 10 core features. So, if you’re using the MIUI 10 China or Global Stable version, here we have shared the full list of all the Xioami and Redmi devices that will receive the latest MIUI 11 update in soon. Some of the devices are already receiving the latest MIUI 11 stable version. In this article, we will share with you the link to Download MIUI 11 stable update for supported Mi and Redmi devices.
The latest MIUI 11 features AOD (Always-on display), Horizon Light for notification indicating, new font, dynamic sound, Mi-Work, Mi-Go app, system-wide dark mode, and more. Previously, the first batch of MIUI 11 Beta update was available for a bunch of devices, then after a few weeks, Redmi K20 has started receiving the MIUI 11 stable update. Now, the stable update is rolling out to the Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi 7, Redmi Note 5Pro, and Poco F1.
MIUI 11 stable update for Xiaomi devices
The OTA update for the Redmi Note 7 and Poco F1 is rolling out via batches and will take some time as well. While Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 11 stable for the Redmi 7, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Redmi Y3, Redmi K20 Pro, Mi Max 3, Mi 8 Lite, Mi 9, and Mi 9 Lite. Additionally, we have added the latest stable download link for Mi Note 3 device as well.
If you’re receiving the latest OTA update on your device, then simply install it. Otherwise, you can update your phone via the local upgrade method. Download the Recovery ROM for your variant based on region, then copy it in your internal root directory. Go to the device Settings > About Phone > System Update > tap on the MIUI icon 7 times. This will open the “Choose update package” option in the three-dot menu. Select the firmware file and press Ok to install the update.
Download MIUI 11 stable update for supported Mi and Redmi devices
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro (violet) V18.104.22.168.PFHCNXM (China) – Download
- V22.214.171.124.PFHINXM (India) – Download
- Redmi 7 (onclite) V126.96.36.199.PFLINXM (India) – Download
- 3. Redmi Note 5 Pro (whyred) V188.8.131.52.PEIMIXM (India) (Closed Beta) – Download
- 4. Poco F1 (beryllium) V184.108.40.206.PEJMIXM (Global) – Download
- 5. Redmi Y3 (onc) V220.127.116.11.PFFINXM (India) – Download
- 6. Redmi Note 7 (lavender) V18.104.22.168.PFGMIXM (Global) – Download
- V22.214.171.124.PFGINXM (India) – Download
- Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro (raphael) V126.96.36.199.QFKINXM (India) (Closed Beta) – Download
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 (nitrogen) V188.8.131.52.PEDMIXM (Global) (Closed Beta) – Download
- Mi 8 Lite (platina) V184.108.40.206.PDTMIXM (Global) (Closed Beta) – Download
- Mi 9 (cepheus) V220.127.116.11.QFAMIXM (Global) (Closed Beta) – Download
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Lite/Mi CC9 (pyxis) V18.104.22.168.PFCMIXM (Global) (Closed Beta) – Download
- V22.214.171.124.PFCEUXM (Europe) (Closed Beta) – Download
- Mi Note 3 (jason) V126.96.36.199.PCHMIXM (Global) (Closed Beta) – Download
We hope this article is useful to you.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.