In this guide, you will be able to learn how to Download and Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Mi Mix. Xiaomi finally started rolling out MIUI V126.96.36.199 update for Mi Mix. This update is packed with new features and bug fixes. As Xiaomi always working hard to bring the latest features and better user experience to all its users. The Update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air). If you are an owner of this device, then you are at the right place. Just follow the simple Step by Step guide below to Update Mi Mix to MIUI V188.8.131.52. MIUI 184.108.40.206 on Xiaomi MI Mix
MIUI V220.127.116.11 update was already rolled out, and users started receiving the update via OTA (Over-the-Air). You can wait for the OTA pop-up, or you can update Mi Mix to MIUI V18.104.22.168 manually. To check for the update, go to Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you still do not receive any update notification, Don’t worry, You can manually Download and Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Mi Mix. MIUI 126.96.36.199 on Xiaomi MI Mix
- This Update is only for Mi Mix.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the PC.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download and Install MIUI V188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Mi Mix
- Download the ROM for your Device
- Now follow this Simple guide to install MIUI V184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM on Mi Mix –> > How To Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / fastboot Files on your device
- If you want to Unlock Bootloader, Just Follow this simple Step by Step Guide –> Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool : Unlock Bootloader Of your device
If you have any queries, feel free to ask us your doubts down below!