Download and Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4 Prime: Xiaomi finally started rolling out MIUI 220.127.116.11 update for Redmi 4 Prime. This update is packed with new features and bug fixes. As xiaomi always working hard to bring the latest features and better user experience to all its users. ‘
MIUI 18.104.22.168 update is based on Android Nougat which is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air). If you are an owner of this device, then you are at the right place. Just follow the simple Step by Step guide below to Update Redmi 4 Prime to MIUI 22.214.171.124.
MIUI 126.96.36.199 update was already rolled out, and users started receiving the update via OTA (Over-the-Air). You can wait for the OTA pop-up, or you can update Redmi 4 Prime to MIUI 188.8.131.52 manually. To check for the update, go to Settings –> About Phone –> System updates –> Check for update. If you still do not receive any update notification, Don’t worry, You can manually Download and Install MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4 Prime.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- This Update is only for Redmi 4 Prime.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your device are installed on the PC.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4 Prime
- MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4 Prime (Recovery ROM) – Download
- MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4 Prime (Fastboot ROM) – Download
Steps to Install MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 4 Prime
- Download the ROM for your Device
- Now follow this Simple guide to install MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 4 Prime –> > How To Install Stock Firmware OTA Update Zip / fastboot Files on your device
If you want to Unlock Bootloader, Just Follow this simple Step by Step Guide –> Download Mi Flash Unlock Tool : Unlock Bootloader Of your device
If you have any queries then you can ask us in the comment section below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.