If you are looking for Stock ROM of MYFON P4, then we have got you covered here. The latest firmware file name is A5K3H1A_XHF_X500_P4_MYFON_HB28_QA_B1258_ER362S_M02_20200709_1042.tar. The firmware is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Os. The firmware is for MediaTek MT6580 powered variant of the device only. The Firmware file is around 680 MB in size so make sure you are connected to a stable WiFi connection while downloading the firmware.
There are two types of ROMs in Android ecosystem. As I mentioned above one is Stock ROM or the Firmware which comes preinstalled with any Android device and the second one is Custom ROM or commonly known as ROM. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers for a specific device. Most of the Custom ROMs are feature-packed and fast which makes them a better alternative to the stock firmware.
There are several things which make stock ROM better than Custom ROM. The stock ROMs are stable and get regular updates from the manufacturer. If there is a bug, that usually will be fixed by the next update. Stock ROMs get Google’s Latest Android Security patches via OTA updates on a regular basis which makes them much more secure than the Custom ROMs
[su_box title=”MYFON P4 Stock ROM Details:” box_color=”#004cf2″ title_color=”#ffffff” radius=”2″]
- Download Format: rar/Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: MYFON P4
[su_note note_color=”#ffded9″ radius=”2″]
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure the battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Take a Full backup of your device. If you have TWRP installed on your device, then create a nandroid backup.
[su_note note_color=”#c4ffd8″ radius=”2″]
Download MYFON P4 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On MYFON P4
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.