Download / Install Samsung Galaxy Note 9 N960FXXU2CRLT Stable Android 9.0 Pie (OTA Update) || Europe: Samsung has now come with a major update for Galaxy Note 9 users. The manufacturer has started pushing out the stable Android 9.0 Pie build with OneUI to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 users. The update comes with the latest Google security patch as well as all the latest Android Pie features.
The N960FXXU2CRLT Stable Android 9.0 Pie Update for Galaxy Note 9 is currently rolling out in Germany. The update will soon roll out in other parts of Europe and other countries like India where Galaxy Note 9 is sold with the model number N960F. Remember, N960U which is sold in the US has not received official Android Pie update yet.
About Samsung Galaxy Note 9 N960FXXU2CRLT
The OTA has been rolled out in the European region and only available for Samsung users. This update comes with the latest security patch update which was released by Google. The update comes with build number N960FXXU2CRLT. The update brings Android 9.0 Pie along with some bug fixes which were available in the previous build. It also brings stability and performance improvements. Thus, you should download and install the update to your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 which will come as an OTA update to your phone.
- Device Name: Galaxy Note 9
- Model: SM-G960F
- Region: European Region ( Germany)
- Android version: Android 9.0 Pie
- Build Number: N960FXXU2CRLT
Manually Update Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to Stable Android 9.0 Pie (N960FXXU2CRLT)
You can manually check for the update from Settings > Software update >Download updates manually. If there is no update showing on your device, then wait for few days for the update to come to your device as it is being released phase-wise manner or you can manually flash the full firmware using Odin Flash Tool.
- Download Firmware (will be added soon)
- Odin Flash Tool
Check sammobile website to get the latest firmware for your device
How To Install Samsung Galaxy Note 9 N960FXXU2CRLT December 2018 Security Patch OTA Update
- First, download the firmware file from the download section above
- Now Enter the recovery mode on your device, then follow the linked guide below to Install Security Patch Update On Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- If you want to sideload the OTA then follow the guide below
- If you want to Install the Full Firmware File then follow the guide given below (Odin Method)
If the installation is successful, you will see the message Pass in the Log Tab.
Note: Before installing the updates, make sure your device is connected to a good wifi and your device has more than 50 percent battery life remaining