Now you can Install Lineage OS 17 On Google Nexus 7 2013 | Android 10 (flo/deb) as the Google Nexus 7 2013 has recently received the unofficial Android 10 based Lineage OS 17 ROM update from a developer. If you are interested to try out the latest Android 10 on your Google Nexus 7 2013 then follow every step carefully.
The available Lineage OS 17 for the device is in its initial build which means there will be bugs present but we are sure in coming days the developer will fix all the bugs. For now, we recommend not to flash the ROM on your primary device. We are thankful to Xda developer followmsi for the ROM file.
The Google Nexus 7 2013 was released back in 2013 which makes it a 6 years old device but as it is a Google device, it has been getting almost all the major unofficial Android updates via Custom ROMs. Google Nexus 7 (2013) came with Android 4.3 Kitkat out of the box but now thanks to Lineage OS 17 For Nexus 7 2013, users can update the tablet to Android 10.
Lineage OS 17 Features | Android 10 Features
Now let’s talk about Lineage OS 17 features and the release date. The official release date of Lineage OS 17.0 is unknown. But the ROM will have all the Android 10 features as it will be based on Android 10 (Q) source code. It will have a totally new UI like Android 10 and the most hyped feature of Android 10 system-wide force dark theme will also be available on the ROM
- A system-wide dark mode
- Smart Reply for all messaging apps.
- New easy sharing menu.
- Quicker access to settings.
- A standard depth format.
- Overhauled permissions.
- Wi-Fi sharing via QR codes
- Focus Mode
As Lineage OS 17 is based On Android 10’s Source code, it has all the latest Android Oreo features and in addition to that Lineage OS also has some extra customization features.
- Make sure the bootloader on your device is unlocked and your device is rooted and you have a custom recovery installed.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
- Make sure you have taken a backup of your important data. Now proceed To Install Official Lineage OS 17 On Google Nexus 7 2013.
- Lineage OS 17 for Google Nexus 7 2013: Download Link (Only download the lineage os 17 file from the folder)
- Download GApps For Lineage OS 17 ROMs
How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 17 On Google Nexus 7 2013 | Android 10
- Make sure your device is rooted and have the latest TWRP recovery installed.
- First, download the files from the above link.
- Now transfer the downloaded files to the internal storage of your device.
- Now reboot to the TWRP recovery by holding your power and volume down buttons together for a few seconds.
- Take a backup by selecting the option from the home screen and then your data and cache from the recovery menu.
- Now select install and then browse for the downloaded ROM file and then select it. Next flash the Gapps file and then Magisk (optional).
Once the flashing process is completed, reboot your phone and you will be booted into Official Lineage OS 17 Based on Android Pie. If you have any doubts regarding this process, feel free to comment below.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.