Guide To Install Official Stock ROM On Nomu Lemu D9 (Official Firmware): Here we are with the Stock Firmware file of Nomu Lemu D9. This guide has been arranged step by step for the ease to follow but doesn’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s importance in this guide if you didn’t follow the guide correctly you can end up bricking your device. We have collected more information about Nomu Lemu D9 Stock ROM down if you want you can read it from down.
The available firmware file version name is s12v55c2k_smt_6m2_lemu – s12v55c2k_smt_6m-eng 6.0 MRA58K and it is very large in size. The Firmware is only compatible with the MediaTek MT6755 variant of the device. The Official flash file is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow mobile Os.
You can Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue by flashing back the stock firmware. If you are facing some software related issues, then you can flash the stock ROM to fix that. You can Unbrick and unroot your device by flashing back the stock firmware which will give you your device’s warranty back.
Nomu Lemu D9 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Nomu Lemu D9
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Nomu Lemu D9 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Nomu Lemu D9
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Nomu Lemu D9
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Nomu Lemu D9
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Nomu Lemu D9 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Nomu Lemu D9
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.