Android is the largest mobile Os available in the globe. There are more than a billion Android users. There are more than a hundred mobile manufacturers which use Android as their mobile operating system. As Android is open source, every company modify the mobile os to add new features to attract users. The firmware which comes with a device is called stock ROM or firmware. The firmware file name is Nova_N7_MT6580_20170424_6.0
The Stock Firmware is specifically designed for a device. It is well optimised to provide the best performance and battery life possible. But there are other firmwares as well. Those are called Custom ROMs. Custom ROMs are developed by third-party developers. The custom ROM is either a uniquely modified OS or a stock version made available for older devices or for new devices before the vendor release date. For example, Lineage OS (Previously CyanogenMod), carbon ROM and PixelExeperience ROM are custom ROMs. Most of the popular devices have multiple custom ROMs available.
Most of the Custom ROMs are based on AOSP so these are very lightweight and fast. These ROMs give a very clean and venial Android feel and experience. Except for a few popular ROMs, most of the third party ROMs don’t get regular updates which result in slow down and lags. Even some Custom ROMs brick the device and to fix these issues, users have to install back the stock ROM on the device.
Nova N7 Stock ROM Details:
- Download Format: Zip Verison
- Firmware Type: Official
- Tool Supported: SP Flash Tool
- Gapps File: Included
- Device Supported: Nova N7
What Is Stock ROM and What are its benefits?
Stock ROM’s are the ones that come pre-installed on phones or tablets. These are the versions of Android developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. They also come with pre-installed with certain apps.
The reason for the usage of Custom ROM’s over Stock ROM’s are:
1) Security: These ROM’s are developed by big companies and hence there are fewer chances of malware/ virus affecting the phone.
2) Warranty: Installing a Custom ROM needs root access and this voids warranty of your smartphone in most cases. A lot of OEM’s do not allow the root access or customization.
3) Pre-installed apps and features: A lot of these ROM’s come with pre-installed apps which are sometimes useful. These apps vary between different manufacturers and even for models. Some OEM’s also give their customers premium features like Launchers, wallpapers, home screen, etc.
The Advantages Of Nova N7 ’s Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Nova N7
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Nova N7
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Nova N7
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide so please proceed at your own risk. However, we would be happy to help with any problems within our reach
- Make sure battery percentage is more than 60%
- Install the VCOM driver on your phone.
- Install ADB & Fastboot drivers on your computer. Guide: For Windows or For Mac or Linux
- Now Enable Developer option.
- Create a nandroid backup on your device.
Download Nova N7 Flash File / Stock ROM
Steps To Install Official Stock ROM On Nova N7
- First of all, make sure you have followed each and every step mentioned in the pre-requisites section
- After that, you have to download the files mentioned in the Downloads section and transfer them to your phone
- Once transferred, follow this guide from below to install the Stock Firmware/ROM on your smartphone.
- Once you have done all the steps mentioned in the guide, your phone should be booted into Stock ROM.
Rootmygalaxy a.k.a RMG was started in 2015 with a solo goal of Helping users with easy How-to guides. Slowly the website started sharing exclusive Leaks and Tech News. In these 5 years, we have been credited by the likes of Forbes, CNBC, Gizmodo, TechCrunch, Engadget, Android Authority, GSM Arena and many others. Want to know more about us? Check out our About Us page or connect with us Via Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Telegram.