Download/Install Nubia UI 5.0 V4.02 For ZTE Nubia Z17 NX563J | Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update: If you are the users of ZTE Nubia Z17 then here is the good news for you. ZTE has started rolling out the Android Nougat update for their Zubia Z17 users, this is official update and you can now enjoy Official Android Nougat on your ZTE Nubia Z17. The update is started rolling out via OTA (Over-the-air) and will reach everyone region wise, so it may take some time to get the Nougat update on your hands. Nubia UI 5.0 V4.02 For ZTE Nubia Z17
ZTE Nubia Z17 was running on Android Marshmallow for a long time and users were eagerly waiting for the Nougat update and now the wait is over they finally started rolling out the update and the users can update their device to v4.0.2. You can check for the update manually also by going to your mobile’s Settings> About Phone> System Update and check there if there is an update notification.
If your device still hasn’t received the update notification then don’t worry you can still update your device to the latest Android Nougat with the help of this guide. In this article, we gonna show you How to download and Install Android Nougat official update on ZTE Nubia Z17. Nubia UI 5.0 V4.02 For ZTE Nubia Z17
- This is Only for ZTE Nubia Z17
- Follow each and every step very carefully.
- Make sure your device has more than 50% battery.
RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage happened to your device(s) while following this guide, Proceed at your own risk.
- Download Full Firmware – Password: 3s9k
How to Install ZTE Nubia Z17 Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat Update
- Download the official file to your PC from the downloading link provided above.
- Now connect your ZTE Nubia Z17 to PC through USB cable
- Now move the file which you have downloaded to Internal/External storage of your device
- Now on ZTE Nubia Z17 go to settings>>System>>Updates
- Tap on the vertical dots on the top left corner of your screen and choose “Local Update”
- Now select the update file which you have transferred to your ZTE Nubia Z17
- First, take a backup so that system files get safe then click on install
- Done!! your ZTE Nubia Z17 will boot into Android Nougat 7.1.1 (don’t disturb the phone while processing)
This is all about how to install Android Nougat officially on ZTE Nubia Z17, if you have any queries make sure to leave it in the comment section, and don’t forget to follow us on our social Pages if you like the content.