Now Official CyanogenMod 13 is available for Nexus 5x.You can now easily Download Official CM13 for Nexus 5x Marshmallow (Bullhead).Team CM has released the official nightly of CyanogenMod 13 which is based On Android 6.0 marshmallow for latest Nexus 5X.Just download the ROM and then Flash it via TWRP recovery.Don’t worry we will provide full guide below on How to Download & Flash / Install Official CM13 for Nexus 5x Marshmallow (Bullhead)
Nexus 5X is a mind range Nexus device and it is first of it’s kind.This year Google released two nexus mobiles one is Google’s Flagship Nexus 6P and 2nd one is Nexus 5X wich has mid range Specs, but it also comes with latest android 6.0 Marshmallow.
This CM13 ROM is an official ROM and developed by Team CM, so it is safe to use.Remember this is a nightly build so you will receive updates every day.
Now Official Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Update Available For Nexus 5x.Full Guide–>>How To Install Android 6.0.1 MMB29K On Nexus 5X Marshmallow Official FirmWare
*Make sure there is at least 80% battery left on your smartphone before begin this process
How to Safely Download Official CM13 for Nexus 5x Marshmallow (Bullhead)
rootmygalaxy.net will not be held responsible for any kind of damage occurred to your Nexus 5X while following this tutorial.Do it at your own risk.
→ Take a proper Nandroid Backup via TWRP Recovery First
1.Make sure you have an Unlocked bootloader on Your 5x.For Help Follow this Guide–>>Unlock the Bootloader Of Nexus 5X
2.Your device must have custom recovery (TWRP) to install CM13 rom in it.Follow this Guide–>>How to Root Google Nexus 5X & Install TWRP Recovery
How to Flash / Install Official CM13 for Nexus 5x Marshmallow (Bullhead)
Step By Step Guide
- First Follow all the steps written in the Pre-Requirement section
- Then download Both CM13 and Gapps Files to your PC then connect your Nexus 5X to the PC via USB-C
- Transfer both the Zip files to the internal memory of your device
- Now boot your device to Recovery Mode
- Then flash CM13 ROM and Gapps 6.0 Via Custom recovery
- Then Clear cache and Clear Data.
- Reboot your device from Recovery Main menu (Press Reboot System)
- Done!!!Your Nexus 5X should now have Official CyanogenMod 13 a.k.a CM 13 (Android Marshmallow 6.0)
For detailed help on installation visit this post–>>How to Install CM13 (CyanogenMod 13) Via TWRP Recovery
→ If you want to enable root access on CyanogenMod 13 then follow this guide–>>How to Enable Root Access on CM13
If you have any questions related to this post feel free to ask in the comment section.